- Bankruptcy Counseling
- Behavioral Health Services
- Conservatorship Program
- Consumer Credit Counseling
- Credit Improvement
- Debt Management Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Foreclosure Prevention
- Home Purchase Program
- Homeless Prevention Programs
- Homeownership Resource Center
- Representative Payee Program
- Reverse Mortgage Counseling
Credit Improvement Counseling
Does a trip to the mailbox make you nervous? Do you want to improve your credit but don't know how?
If you answered yes to either of these questions, Contact us to learn how you may be able to improve your credit today!
Many of us are in need of additional help understanding and cleaning up past and current credit issues. The Homeownership Resource Center and Consumer Credit Counseling Services, both divisions of Family Services, Inc., work together to offer clients one-stop services for their home buying and credit needs.
Our credit improvement programs will help you:
- learn the positive steps you can take to improve your credit;
- learn strategies to control your day-to-day finances;
- learn how to put your money to work for you;
- find out what creditors look for when you apply for credit;
- learn to understand and manage your credit report;
- get tips on budgeting;
- learn how to dispute inaccurate items on your credit report.